TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Allrover® products are not currently available on this website, you can purchase Allrover® products on Amazon, the link provided in the shop of this website.
By purchasing Allrover products, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Disclaimer：Except as may be expressly provided by Allorver Ltd. at the time your order is shipped and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Allrover® product is provided “as is” and “as available”, with all faults and without guaranteed warranty of any kind, and Allorver Ltd. hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to Allrover® product, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and non-infringement of third party rights.
- Limitation of Liability：To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall Allorver Ltd. be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, arising out of or related to your use of or inability to use the Allrover® products, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort, or otherwise) and even if Allorver Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Allorver Ltd.’s total liability to you for all damages exceed the amount of your Allrover® Product. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- Privacy：All information provided here is kept completely confidential, and is kept solely to service your order. We do not share, sell or otherwise distribute any information gathered by this ordering system. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us.
- Controlling Law and Severability：These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflict of law principles. These terms shall not be governed by the United Nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If you are a consumer based in the United Kingdom. These terms will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of your residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.